COMINFO, a.s., Company Id. No.: 63482576, with registered office at Nábřeží 695, 760 01 Zlín - Prštné, registered in the Companies Register of the Regional Court in Brno, Section B, File 1751 (hereinafter the “Company” only), protects all processed personal data as strictly confidential and treats them in accordance with the applicable personal data protection legislation.
The Company receives and records information from your browser, which may include personal information. This information may include your (i) IP address; (ii) a unique identifier using cookies, cookie information, and information about whether your device has the software needed to access certain features; (iii) unique identifier of the device and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) type of operating system and its settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your steps on our Website, such as clicks, purchases, and indicated preferences; and (ix) access time and reference URLs.
The Company uses the below specified procedures known as “cookies and pixel tags” to collect the above information.
Cookies are small-scale data files that are stored on your computer, phone, or other device when you visit www.cominfo-trade.com (hereinafter the “Websites” only). Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices from which you access the Website helping us to provide, protect and improve our services.
Using cookies allows us to offer you such services and products that best fit your needs and interests. Cookies allow to record information about your visit to our Web site, and thanks to their use your next visit will be easier and faster.
In particular, cookies:
- are used for efficient navigation on the Website, to personalize, store preferences, and generally improve user impression of the Website;
- make it possible to distinguish whether a particular user has visited the Website in the past or whether she/he is a new visitor;
- help to display advertising customized to the specific user interests on the Website.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
- Functional (technical): These cookies are required for the basic functioning of a website and are therefore always enabled; they include cookies that allow to remember you when you browse our Website during a single visit or, if you wish, at each visit. They can help create shopping cart content and go through the payment process, as well as help in securing and complying with legal requirements. It is not necessary to obtain the consent of the data subject for these cookies, however they can be disabled, see the links below.
- Improving functionality (analytical): These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Website by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies improve the response speed of your requests and allow us to remember your choices for the given site. If you refuse these cookies, this may result in recommendations being inaccurate and the site operation slowing down, however their use is not necessary. Third-party analytical cookies can be blocked by disabling third-party cookies, see below.
- Social media and advertising: Social media cookies offer the ability to link you to social networks and share content from our Websites there. Ad cookies (see third-parties section below) collect information to help better tailoring of advertising to your interests, both on and off our Websites. In some cases, cookies include also processing of your personal information. If you refuse these cookies, this may result in the display of an ad that is not so relevant to you, or the inability to effectively link to Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks accounts, and/or inability to share content on social media. Their use is not necessary and can be blocked by disabling third-party cookies, see below.
Through the Website, third parties may also collect information. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and their processing is subject to their own third-party privacy and protection rules.
Third-party cookies can be turned off, instructions for the most frequently used browsers can be found here.
The website contains "pixel tag" technology. This technology is a transparent graphic image, mostly pixel x pixel, that is placed on a Website or in an email. It is used to monitor the behavior on the Internet of users visiting the Website, or when sending e-mails.
Privacy settings on your device where you can refuse or disable cookies can be found in the appropriate web browser menu. You can find cookies settings in the most commonly used web browsers after opening the links below:
More information on the processing of personal data can be found in the document Rules on personal data protection and processing here.